Un raro ''non emesso'' di Saar in asta Reinhard Fischer

Forum di discussione sulle emissioni e la storia postale della Germania e degli antichi Stati tedeschi
Rispondi
somalafis

Un raro ''non emesso'' di Saar in asta Reinhard Fischer

Messaggio da somalafis »

a2 non emesso 18000 solo 20 stampati.jpg
E' un ''non emesso'' di Saar che risale al 1920 proposto in asta Reinhard Fischer a 18.000 euro. Non so nulla di questo francobollo, che risulta stampato in un unico foglio di 20 esemplari che hanno ricevuto la soprastampa ''Sarre'' (in francese). L'unica cosa che so e' che e' comparso anche in un'asta della ditta francese ''Le timbre classique'' qualche anno fa. Ma perche' non venne emesso? Perche' venne stampato un solo foglio? Qualcuno sa qualcosa?
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Riccardo Bodo
SOSTENITORE
sfj
Contatta:

Re: Un raro ''non emesso'' di Saar in asta Reinhard Fischer

Messaggio da sfj »

a) There is a second "Non emesso", the Bavarian 20 M - also only one sheet was overprinted. There the story I heard (need to verify sources if you want more than gossip) is, the the FRENCH supervising officer was a stamp collector who wanted to impress his nephew with a stamp nobody else has.

b) More likely: there was only one sheet of this high value at the post office(s) available. Berlin (the source of the Germania stamps) and Munich (as source of the Bavarian stamps) are far away from Saare...

c) the 3 M is a very high postage (as well as the 20 M) - for 3 M you need a far way destination or a very heavy packet (most packets have a postage between 50 Pfg and 1 RM). Why was only a few 50 L Imperiale overprinted with "R.S.I" - they are not needed in the daily business and most likely they are unavailable in most post offices.

d) Saarbrücken (and the western part of todays "Saarland" where Prussian with the province capital in Trier (Prussian provinces are larger than the Italian ones - Trier was not part of the "Saargebiet" voting area), the eastern parts (like Homburg) where Bavarian before 1918 (with Speyer as Department capital). So in Saargebiet in 1919 you have TWO postal administrations (with slightly different rules) reporting to Berlin (via Trier) resp. to Munich. You have some bigger post offices (like Saarbrücken or Homburg) but you have not a single post man who has had authority over other post offices (before 1919). Add in french officers (not french post men - the post was completely in German hands) and you see the chaos ...

Remember: at the same time we had a revolution in Berlin as well as in Munich, so it was difficault to talk to the former bosses also. I doubt that there are many protocols of the decissions made available in the archives in Saarbrücken, Munich and Berlin - possible the French supervisors had done some reports for his bosses in Paris ...
--
Sorry for writing english. My Italian is not good enough to write Italian. So if somebody translate it - if nessessary - its fine with me. (No need to answer in english. Reading Italian is a lot easier than writing it.
I had 7 years Latin at school (and the links to google translate) ...

Visit http://www.bollatrice.de The german site on Italian Machine Cancels
somalafis

Re: Un raro ''non emesso'' di Saar in asta Reinhard Fischer

Messaggio da somalafis »

Thank you for your explanations: I prefer the second to the first (but never say never!)
Riccardo Bodo
SOSTENITORE
Rispondi

Torna a “Germania”

SOSTIENI IL FORUM