1953 - DDR - Libretto commemorativo di Karl Marx

Forum di discussione sulle emissioni e la storia postale della Germania e degli antichi Stati tedeschi
Rispondi
eugenioterzo

1953 - DDR - Libretto commemorativo di Karl Marx

Messaggio da eugenioterzo »

Mi ritrovo questo libretto che ho riprodotto su tre fogli, non trovo informazioni per capire se è qualcosa di filatelico oppure no.
Sapete qualcosa.
Eugenio
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
sfj
Contatta:

Re: Libretto commemorativo di MARX

Messaggio da sfj »

eugenioterzo ha scritto:Mi ritrovo questo libretto che ho riprodotto su tre fogli, non trovo informazioni per capire se è qualcosa di filatelico oppure no.
Sapete qualcosa.
Eugenio

The quotes are political quotes.
--
Sorry for writing english. My Italian is not good enough to write Italian. So if somebody translate it - if nessessary - its fine with me. (No need to answer in english. Reading Italian is a lot easier than writing it.
I had 7 years Latin at school (and the links to google translate) ...

Visit http://www.bollatrice.de The german site on Italian Machine Cancels
eugenioterzo

Visto che vi sono stampati dei francobolli credevo si trattasse di qualche pubblicazione filatelica.
Eugenio
sfj
Contatta:

Messaggio da sfj »

eugenioterzo ha scritto:Visto che vi sono stampati dei francobolli credevo si trattasse di qualche pubblicazione filatelica.
Eugenio

As far as I know the book was printed by the Kulturbund - one of the sections was the philatelists of the DDR. And I have heard that the book was given to "honoured philatelists" as a gift from the party/the Kulturbund.

There are different prints of the book - the original print is quite rare (somewhere between R and RR, not RRR). At least one reprint was done after the fall of the Berlin Wall. But I know know how to distinguish the different versions - some of them have hints, that they are a reprint -others not.

Kind regards
Stephan
--
Sorry for writing english. My Italian is not good enough to write Italian. So if somebody translate it - if nessessary - its fine with me. (No need to answer in english. Reading Italian is a lot easier than writing it.
I had 7 years Latin at school (and the links to google translate) ...

Visit http://www.bollatrice.de The german site on Italian Machine Cancels
eugenioterzo

Dear Stephan, thank you for your answer, wait for someone to give me more detailed information on the various runs.
Eugenio

Revised by Lucky Boldrini - June 2015
Rispondi

Torna a “Germania”

SOSTIENI IL FORUM